Search This Blog

Saturday 13 October 2012

Spotty Otter

'Good', 'Nice', 'Warm', my three-year-old proclaimed when I asked him what he thought of his new suit from Spotty Otter. I would add 'Stylish', 'Practical', 'Cool'.
When I was my son's age I lived in Minnesota with winters so cold I had to have an all in one suit complete with hat and face guard to stop my little body icing up on the way to school.
Our winters in the UK may not be quite so harsh, but the weather can get pretty chilly – and wet – and these things are fully waterproof: I have tested them. So I can see him wearing his all in one Patrol Splashsuit all the way until next April and possibly beyond.
My boy has one in fire engine red, but they also come in warm pink and bright blue and he now has his eye on the gloves, boots and trapper hat to match. Spotty Otter (www.spottyotter.co.uk) make them for six month olds up to 13 plus. Sadly, they don't make them big enough for me...